Sunday, June 28, 2026 A Prayer of Worship


Good Sunday Morning,

I have been traveling the last few days and when I travel I love to listen to worship songs.

Worship songs are often prayer songs.  Here are the lyrics to the chorus of Chris Tomlins latest song, Holy forever.

Your name is the highest
Your name is the greatest
Your name stands above them all
All thrones and dominions
All powers and positions

Your name stands above them all

Try that chorus as you pray this morning:

Holy Father,

I come to You this morning to worship You for You are my God.

Your name is the highest 

Your name is the greatest

Your name stands above them all

All thrones and dominion

All powers and positions

Your name stands above them all. 

Continue your personal prayer.

Amen.

Lord, Lead me to one soul today.

Prayer Requests

Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415


Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Starter - Thursday, October 23, 2025. God’s Faithfulness in Every Season

Prayers Starter - Thursday, December 18, 2025 The Gift of Assurance

Prayer Starter - Thursday, December 25, 2025 The Gift of Emmanuel - God with Us