Thursday, June 25, 2026 A Prayer of Thanksgiving

I Thessalonians 5:17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 


These are some of my favorite verses... "pray without ceasing and give thanks...."


Father God, we come to You this morning because we want to build our relationship with You. We want to become more like Your Son Jesus. Today, I want to pray and pray and pray, but I am not asking You for anything, I just want to thank You.

Lord, I thank You for....

Start your list, friend... here is mine.

... I thank You for my family. For the mother and father that brought me into this world and provided for me in my childhood. I am thankful for my family, my spouse, my children. I am thankful for my occupation - for the opportunity to serve and earn, so I can provide for my family.

Lord, I thank You for the Spirit of Jesus who along with Your angels watches over me. I will continue today to pray and pray prayers of thanksgiving to You.

Because of Your Son, I pray. Amen.




Lord, Lead me to one soul today.

Prayer Requests

Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Starter - Thursday, October 23, 2025. God’s Faithfulness in Every Season

Prayers Starter - Thursday, December 18, 2025 The Gift of Assurance

Prayer Starter - Thursday, December 25, 2025 The Gift of Emmanuel - God with Us