Saturday, July 11, 2026 Prayer of Praise
After a long week, facing various challenges thrown at us from Satan, it good to take Saturday morning and just have a talk with God. If all has been going well, just praise Him. If not, then thank Him for caring for you and praise Him. If you still have concerns, remind yourself that you trust Him.
Holy Father, I am taking Saturday just to thank You for all You do for me. Thank You for watching over me and my family. Thank You for guiding me and encouraging me. I just want to spend this time to praise You. I lift up Your Name, because You are the God of all gods and the Creator! Thank You for the time You have blessed me with this day, so I can praise Your Name to all the world.
Thank You for Jesus. Thank You for the Spirit. Thank You for the angels that watch over us. Praise You, Lord of lords because You are good.
In the Name of Your Son, Amen.
Prayer Requests
Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415
Join our Morning Prayer Starters by texting the word
Prayer
to 979-800-3415
