Saturday, July 18, 2026 Prayer for Rest and Renewal

 

Good morning, Friend-

Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the gift of this Saturday. As I slow down today, quiet my heart and renew my spirit. Replace my weariness with Your strength, my worries with Your peace, and my distractions with Your presence. Help me find true rest in You so I may rise with fresh faith, renewed purpose, and a joyful heart, ready to serve You in the days ahead.

Continue your personal prayer to God.

Through Jesus, I pray - Amen.



Prayer Requests

Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415

Join our Morning Prayer Starters by texting the word

"Prayer"

to 979-800-3415

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Starter - Thursday, October 23, 2025. God’s Faithfulness in Every Season

Prayers Starter - Thursday, December 18, 2025 The Gift of Assurance

Prayer Starter - Thursday, December 25, 2025 The Gift of Emmanuel - God with Us