Thursday, July 16, 2026 Prayer for Thanksgiving

 


Good morning, my friend-

Father, Thank You for being such a great God, a wonderful God, a superior Creator. I praise You for loving me and providing for me to serve You. Thank You for Your Spirit. Thank You for Jesus.

Lord, I thank You for...

Continue your personal "thanks" to God.

Through Jesus, I am grateful;  Amen.


"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."  
Psalm 100:4 (NIV)




Prayer Requests

Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415

Join our Morning Prayer Starters by texting the word

"Prayer"

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Starter - Thursday, October 23, 2025. God’s Faithfulness in Every Season

Prayers Starter - Thursday, December 18, 2025 The Gift of Assurance

Prayer Starter - Thursday, December 25, 2025 The Gift of Emmanuel - God with Us