Tuesday, July 21, 2026 Just a moment to pray for One Another

 


Good morning, Lord.   I want to start this day off with just thinking about others.  Like many of my friends praying these prayers, we have many friends  - brothers and sisters - church members - family - that have immediate needs.

Not everyone on this prayer will know the folks I want to lift up to You, but You know who they are. Some praying this prayer can substitute the names I am sharing with names of their loved ones, who I may not know, but You do. Lord, my friends praying I are anxious for Your Spirit to guide those caring for our friends and watch over them today.

I want to lift up my  friend and spiritual mentor, Glenn to You. May You give him comfort and may You work through the doctors to give him health.

I lift up Bill to You. He is also a leader in the church and has struggled with his health for months. Please comfort him and help with the pain. My desire is You take it away, but at least give him the ability to deal with it.

My friend, Lois, is in pain. I ask You to provide her with relief as well. May her surgery go well and she feel better.

I pray for my warrior friend, Randall. No young man I know has gone through so much and yet stands faithful to You. Comfort him... heal him and may the Light of Your Spirit always reflect from him as it does the others I pray for this morning.

We pray for our sister, Trudy. You know her anguish and we beg You to love her like only You can.  There are so many others that are in need.... Lord, be with them and use me and my friends to bring love and support to them.

Finally, our dear friend, Suzie, is about to have surgery on her physical heart. Her spiritual heart is as strong as anyone I know. May You bless her with a physical heart that matches her spiritual love for others.

Friends, you pray for those you know. Just be personal and take the time to "talk" to God.

Father, Thank You for giving us the opportunity to pray to You and ask You to heal our friends and family.   There are too many to name, but I pray for Linda and John. I pray for my relative David and his wife. I pray for my children, my wife, my family.

Thank You for just letting me chat with You this morning.

In the Name of Jesus, I pray - Amen.



Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415

Prayer Requests

Join our Morning Prayer Starters by texting the word

"Prayer"

to 979-800-3415

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Starter - Thursday, October 23, 2025. God’s Faithfulness in Every Season

Prayers Starter - Thursday, December 18, 2025 The Gift of Assurance

Prayer Starter - Thursday, December 25, 2025 The Gift of Emmanuel - God with Us