Wednesday, July 8, 2026 Mid Week Prayer
It's the middle of the week, and we're all trying to get back into the swing of things..
Psalm 51:12
"Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me" (NIV).
What a gracious God we serve! He not only saves us, but restores the joy that comes with knowing Him. When life feels heavy or our faith feels tired, God invites us to come back to Him and be renewed from the inside out.
As we think about prayer and growing closer to Jesus, this verse reminds us of an important truth: our prayers should be filled with thanksgiving and praise, not only requests. When we thank God for what He has already done, our hearts are lifted, our spirits are strengthened, and our joy is renewed. Praise realigns us with God's goodness and helps sustain us day by day.
Gracious God,
Thank You for the gift of salvation, even on the days when I don't feel its joy as strongly as I once did. I praise You for Your mercy, Your faithfulness, and Your unfailing love - love that doesn't depend on how steady my faith feels.
Thank You for the prayers You've answered - for health, for the chance to still serve in whatever way I can, for the people I carry before You. (Add your personal thoughts here — ) And when answers haven't come the way I hoped, help me trust that You are still caring for me and those I love, even in the waiting and the wondering.
Lord, some days my spirit is willing and some days it is tired. Meet me in both. Where my faith is strong, let it grow. Where it wavers, be patient with me, the way You always have been. Let my prayers hold both my gratitude and my honest questions - and let my life, even imperfectly, reflect something of Your goodness.
Through Jesus, I pray.
Amen.
***
Lord, Lead me to one soul today.
Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415
