Thursday, July 2, 2026 Praying Like Joshua
Joshua 1:9 (a command, not even a prayer)
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Praying it:
God, You're commanding me to be strong here, not just hoping I will be. So I'm asking You for that strength today - [the specific thing you're dreading].
I feel discouraged about it, but You said You'd be with me wherever I go, so that includes there. Help me actually act courageous, not just feel less afraid.
Because of Jesus, my Savior, Amen.
This is a special prayer. You might not need it today, but keep this prayer available because we all know that from time to time we need to be told to "be strong and courageous."
Lord, Lead me to one soul today.
Text Prayer Requests to: 979 - 800 - 3415
